One Day Crochet: 15-minute Crochet Bow

Tuesday, August 16, 2011

15-minute Crochet Bow

15-minute Crochet Bow (ignore the flabby arm behind the curtain)
I whipped this little baby up in 15 minutes as a sample for a crochet how-to for Demand Medi which has since removed it and put up a pattern for a much plainer, more boring bow. Now the pattern lives here, where no one can screw with it.

The 18-year-old's reaction? "Awww, that's cute! Can you make me one in black for my ponytail?" Did I mention the 18-year-old is a boy?










Yes, it's a black sparkly version. It took me 20 minutes, including finding the yarn. Pattern after the jump.

15-minute Crocheted Bow with Ruffled Ties

 And because I am that kind of mommy, this black sparkly bow will be waiting for the boy when he wakes up.

Did I mention he also got the crocheted miniature teddy bear?



15-Minute Crocheted Bow

  • Small amount of worsted weight yarn
  • Crochet hook, size G
Chain 53.
Row 1: 3 sc in second chain from hook and in each of next 10 ch. Sc in each of next 15 ch. Turn. Slip stitch into 15th chain from hook. Turn. Work one sc in each of next 15 ch. Turn. Slip stitch in same sc as last slip stitch. Turn. 3 sc in each of remaining 11 ch. Fasten off and work in the ends.

No comments:

Post a Comment